Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kim Kardashian Is NOT Knocked Up, But She Wants To Be - By The End Of The Year!





Sounds as though these two don't want to waste any time!



Although Kim Kardashian has shot down rumors that she and her new fiance, Kris Humphries, are expecting a child, the reality starlet has revealed that although she isn't, she would love to be pregnant by the end of the year!



She explains:





"I hope so, I really hope so. Maybe by the end of the year. Well, I won't have [a baby] by the end of the year, but maybe we'll start trying by the end of the year. After the wedding. I think at home and privately, for sure [I'll be 'Mrs. Humphries'.] Maybe I will make it Kim Kardashian-Humphries, but I think I will always have Kardashian for work. But at home, Humphries."



Lovely!



It sounds as though she's sure this is the real deal for her, so we couldn't be more thrilled!



But don't stress too much about an addition to the family - just worry about getting that wedding planned, first! LOLz!



Best of luck, you two!



P.S. - So GLAD to hear that you're planning on keeping the double K at least in some kapacity!



Ha! We couldn't resist![Image via WENN.]